Neville immortalized. . .

Lost But Found . 8" x 6" . oil

Sweet kitty Neville, was lost and had the wonderful sense to start having morning coffee on the patio with his new-found prospective parents - knowing in his heart that his charming, shy ways would win them over and they would eventually take him in for keeps.  It wasn't such a smooth road, but at last he became a member of the family.  I chose to paint him with the young questioning look about his future - happily he has since matured into a handsome, loved, pampered boy living near the beach.  

I just love happy endings, don't you?

October has been frightfully busy (could not resist) and my absence from blogging can be accounted for, but the list would be too long and you wouldn't believe me anyway.  Happy personal reasons abound, but I've been left in the wake with the voice of someone else!  It's croaky, goose honking and entirely strange.  I find it has changed my personality. . .have they done studies on this?  Really quite astonishing. . .I digress. . .

Two paintings (see below) made their way to Georgia last week to a new home, and two more are in the "Cultural Crossroads" show at Associated Artists in downtown Winston Salem until November 22nd.  Naturally, all this kind of activity causes me to blurt out "thank you, thank you" a million times a day, in hopes that I'm sending out the right kind of vibration for more good news to come this way.  I don't want to "hog" it, but I can't help myself!    

Villa Morning . 26" x 40" . watercolor

German Stein with Limes . 20" x 24" . oil on canvas

I may have been quiet the last couple of weeks, but I've definitely been in motion.  Whoosh. . .we are on the countdown to Halloween!


Comments

Popular Posts