Portrait Directory

What a sweet surprise!  The fabulous American Art Collector magazine (http://www.americanartcollector.com/) sent me five free copies. . .I received the package yesterday.  I'm in the August 2010 issue in the Portrait Directory.   I had no idea I was to receive the copies and my heart skipped a beat when the UPS man stopped in front of the house!  I am like a kid at Christmas when it comes to unexpected surprises. . .it's so uplifiting and joyful.  I dashed over to my neighbors to leave a copy, as I had used a portrait of their son, Will, as my signature photo for the directory.  So now Will has been published. . .he will be six-years-old very soon and I'm sure he could care less about being published!  It's hard to compete with summer activities! 


But I have to say it zoomed right to MY heart!

Comments

Popular Posts