No Painting Weekend


Looks like this will be a "no painting" weekend.  It's difficult, at least for me, to fit in a social life  while focusing on painting. . .and with obligations this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I will have to leave the easel alone.  Usually I find Saturday and Sunday my  most enjoyable painting days. . .I have no idea why, but it's always been that way from the very get go.  Maybe life feels slower on those particular days and that, in itself, is conducive to flow.  My solitary exodus to Winston has allowed me the concentration needed to grow on my art journey.  But now, perhaps, it's time to start building a "village" and venture out into this community more.  I suppose it's all about balance, right?  We all struggle to strike the right chord and perhaps it's important to realize that perfection is not the goal.   

Comments

Popular Posts