Sunday Altar


Summer cidada's are going strong this morning and the worst of last week's heat wave has thankfully passed.  Peet's coffee woke me strong after a scary good Saturday evening spent in pleasant company.  I'm reminded how much I like to laugh, share history and at the same time reserve a tiny private corner where I find my most vulnerable self.  Childhood feelings rise quicker than chimney smoke. . .I have to wonder if we go to our grave being haunted by our "kid" thoughts!  I suppose part of us never really grows up. . .and how do we define that anyway?  I digress; the picture above is the view out my kitchen window.  I can get lost in shady green daydreams while washing dishes and am super thankful for this small pleasure.  I reverently bow to all that came before and most especially to all that is to be revealed.    

Comments

Popular Posts